Contact Aqua Soleil Apartment
Aqua Soleil Rental Conditions
- The premises are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated not later than 10:00am on the day of departure. On departure, the property should be secured - all windows and doors are to be locked. Failure to vacate at the required time will incur a penalty equivalent to one night's accommodation and will be deducted from the bond.
- We have a keyless entry system to the apartment by using a code with a digital keypad. WE REQUIRE YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER in the booking, so that we may send an SMS to you a few days before arrival with your personal entry code. If you do not have a mobile phone, please contact our office by email or phone to obtain your code.
- Entry codes will only be made available when all monies have been received. Our office can be contacted regarding codes and other enquiries from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, Saturday 10am to 2pm and Sunday 10am to 2pm.
- Smoking inside our holiday premises is strictly prohibited.
- All pets and animals are strictly forbidden due to health and hygiene consideration.
- All breakages and damage are to be reported and paid for by the occupants.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridge/freezer, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided in the carpark area, and crockery and cutlery must be washed and packed away. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge/freezer, removal of excess rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from your security bond.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
- The property is rented to accommodate only the number of persons specified by the Aqua Soleil management. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
- Regard must be made to the quiet enjoyment of other occupants in the building and surrounding premises. A Security Guard Call out Service is in place. In the event that a security guard is called to attend your premises you will be issued with a final notice. After a final notice is given to you any further breach in our Conditions of Renting will result in you being evicted from the premises with no refund of tariff. The fee for each call-out is $165.00.
- Any breach of the above conditions permits the Management/Landlord to refuse access codes or immediately terminate the occupancy with forfeiture of your rent.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Management/Landlord for guests' personal property left on the premises.
- We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property.
- The Management makes the booking in good faith, however we cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the Owner of the property, i.e. Sale of property, increase of tariff, alteration of the property or withdrawal of property from renting. In any of these events every endeavour to find alternative accommodation shall be made by the management.
- PAYMENT : 50% of the total tariff is payable within 3 days of confirmation of your booking to secure your dates. The balance of the tariff is payable NO LESS than ONE MONTH prior to check in date.
- BOND : A bond of $1,000 (or amount nominated by Management at time of booking) will be required as a security bond and payable with the balance of the tariff (no less than ONE MONTH prior to check in date). The security bond will only be processed if there are any expenses incurred, such as but not limited to excess cleaning, excess garbage or damages. (Also refer to Conditions 6, 7 & 8 above). An administration fee of $55.00 AUD will also be deducted in this case. Bonds will be refunded at the earliest possible time after the cleaner's reports have been received and assessed. This will be within 7 days, should there be no problems that lie beyond Aqua Soleil's control within the banking systems. Guests are requested to email their Bank account details prior to their stay, in order for the refund to be actioned at the earliest possible time.
- By confirming a booking by payment of a deposit, all guests accept the rental conditions and you entitle Management to debit all damage/extra cleaning etc expenses from the bond as seen fit by Management and/or the cleaning reports.
- If the booking is cancelled 3 months or more prior to check in date, an administration fee of $110 AUD will be charged.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 6 weeks prior to check in date then 50% of the total tariff will be charged.
- If the booking is cancelled less than ONE MONTH prior to check in date, then 100% of tariff is payable.
- If in the unfortunate event this office has to cancel your booking, naturally a full refund will be made.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and as efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.